Monday, May 09, 2022

Out of the drawer now!

Hi again folks, 

I'm not sure about you, but whenever I have an idea for a new song I record it. Even if it's just a guitar riff, or something I've come up with while noddling with the keyboard, I record it with my DAW or whatever is at hand (my cellphone, for example). This way if I need to create a new song for a project I don't need to start from scratch. I just have to search among these demos that suits what I need and use it as starting point. 

From time to time I like to navigate through my hard disk, checking all these demos. Just for the fun of it. I have a pretty bad memory, so it's not unusual for me to find something there and say: hey, thats sounds cool! 

That's exactly what happened last week. I found an almost finished song I created last summer (July 2021) for a project which is not finished yet. It mixes orchestral and metal sounds to get an epic result (hopefully). I decided it was time to give it a final touch and release it. So here it is. Well, in fact I've made it available both YouTube and BandCamp. Hope you like it. 

 

 
 

No comments: