Tuesday, May 29, 2018

New music!

Hi again,

I know haven't published any new music lately (despite I kept playing and composing). But today is the day music comes back to this blog! :)

Just a few months ago I started to listen Vincent "Jell-O" Aiello's The Fighter Pilot Podcast, a cool podcast about fighter pilots, their planes and that kind of stuff.

Fighter pilots and planes? Yep... since I was a kid I've loved jet fighters and warbirds, and despite in real life I never had the chance of being too close to them I've enjoyed them on simulators and books all my life.

Thing is I'm enjoying that podcast so much that I offered Vincent to create music for it. And he accepted! It's going to be focused only on metal/rock genres, so don't expect to find any orchestral songs there. But for me is exciting anyway because as you already know I love these music genres too!

Here's the first song I created for the podcast. It's going to be featured as intro and outro (there're two differents versions of it) on episode 16th, which will go online on June 1st. If you want to listen it just click the "Play" button below:



And that's all for today! I'm sure I'll be back very soon with more music created for The Fighter Pilot Podcast :)

Kindest regards

No comments: