Friday, April 06, 2018

Some artwork I created for Project Cars 2

Hi there!

yep, it's been a while once again :D Life gets pretty busy and now that social networks are so widely  spread having a blog kinds of have a bit less of sense, I think.

Anyway, what I've been up to? apart of a lot of personal changes I've involved in a bunch of projects that have taken a lot of my free time. One of them has been participating in the betatesting of Project Cars 1 and Project Cars 2 simracing games. Apart of testing the different builds of the simulator along its development I've also been involved in the creation of some assets for Project Cars 2. I'd like to share some with you that I hope you'll enjoy (these are actually included in the career mode of the game). This is some of the artwork I created for them:



  






Hope you like them ;)

Kindest regards

No comments: