Friday, May 23, 2008

Again on Strategic command series and new projects on the horizon

Hi all,

as you can see I'm quite busy lately, so I'm not posting that much.

Again, my music will appear on Strategic Command series. This time in other expansion. I've very happy of this, as you can imagine.

During the last year I've been focused on the Historic GT & Touring cars for rFactor project, so I haven't composed a lot, but I really miss it, so probably I'll try to get some time to go back to it.

Anyway, thanks to the things I'm doing in the Historic GT project I'm receiving some offers from game developers to join them to work on some projects. As you imagine I'm glad to have such opportunity and I'm looking forward to it.

So, I don't know really if I'll get a spot to work seriously on music again in the next months.

Well, time will tell... But it's always nice to see that hard work and perseverance usually have good results :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rantam, from Lyon - France!

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=235109&page=8

I found out that you may know how to import Bobs tracks into 3Dsmax9 but sadly I wasen't able to do anything good easily except by importing it with 3D simed and then exporting to 3Dsmax9, meaning to manually apply textures for just a simple track... :/

Would you be nice enough to help a little school prroject by just explaining me the "how to"?

You can get in touch with me by email and msn, same adress for both : sweln@hotmail.com

Thank you alot in advance ;)

To be simple, me and some collegues are building a small racing game, and in order to make tracks we thought it would be easier to use Bobs and then export it to 3Dsmax9 to finally use it in our game based on Ogre engine.
We just need a little help at start to make this possible :)