Sunday, July 01, 2018

Here goes this month's song!

Hi again,

here's the song I created for Episode 19th "Air to surface weapons". Yes, you may notice the song for episode eighteen is missing, but that is simply because from now and on Vincent is releasing four episodes per month, but I'm just creating one song per month because I can't release songs that frequently. This means each new song will be featured in each one of the four episodes of that month.



Going back to the song itself: it's a fast paced one minute metal song, and I happy enough with the final result considering the tight agenda I had to do it...

In case you wonder: yes, I have to keep the songs around one minute long. Vincent needs to close the show with some final words and that is the time he usually needs to do it. I also create the (shorter) intro version you hear at the begining of the show. As you may imagine it's basically this long version of the song without some bars to get the 0:45 lenght he needs for the intro music.

I'm sure you're going to agree with me that the mixing could be better. But this time I kept the final output at -16LUFS so if Vincent needs to add compresion to the episode the song won't suffer that much and won't sound distorted. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to improve the mixing in the future, as I'm practicing quite a lot :)

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: