Saturday, September 25, 2021

"The Raven" - Orchestral section

 Hi again,

a couple of days ago someone posted a comment in the YouTube video of one of my old songs ("Entering Battle Reprise"). He/She suggested me to create more music like that (orchestral/epic). 

Truth be said I haven't created a lot of songs like that in a long time, mostly due the kind of projects I'm involved with lately needed rock/metal songs in most cases.

But then I remembered "The Raven", a song I did last year for a campaign that was being developed for DCS World, a Flight combat simulator. This song started with a short rock introduction and then a longer progressive metal section. After that comes an orchestral theme, which was calm in the beginning, but then evolves and becomes an epic piece.

So I decided it was probably a good idea to publish that orchestral section separately. I've just uploaded it to Bandcamp and also to YouTube, using as video the trailer created for the campaign when it was released. Here is the video:


And If you just want to stream the audio here it goes:

I hope you like it!

Regards 

No comments: