Monday, July 08, 2019

New song and Happy Summer!

Hi again folks,

 Summer is already here and here goes a new bumper song for The Fighter Pilot Podcast.

This one is inpired on a renowed german industrial metal band, and despite it wasn't originally meant to be used as song for the spy aircraft episodes Vincent prefered it to the one I created for them. So be it :)


This song was composed and recorded on February 2019, but hasn't been released until the SR-71 Blackbird episode has been published. I love this amazing spy aircraft since I was a kid, so I'm extremely happy to be involved somehow in something related to that rocket-like plane :)

Hope you enjoy the Summer. I'm keeping myself really busy creating more music, despite that isn't showing up here. But it will, eventually... :)

Kindest regards

No comments: